Image for illustrative purposes only.
WINE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Rexel UK Limited (trading as Denmans) a company incorporated in England with registered number 00434724 and having its registered office at Eagle Court 2, Hatchford Brook, Hatchford Way, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 3RZ (“Denmans”).
2. When you buy the minimum quantity of selected products as marked in Denmans’ Connector Product Guide and on our website, www.denmans.co.uk (“Selected Products”) you will be eligible for a free bottle of wine.
3. This promotion runs from 1st to 30th November 2019.
4. The promotion is open to account customers of Denmans except:
(a) employees of Denmans or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of Denmans or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration;
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above; and
(d) local authority or public sector customers.
5. Customers must be 18 years old or over. Denmans may require you to provide proof of age.
6. Selected Products must be purchased for the quantity and price advertised.
7. Customers get 1 bottle of wine per Selected Products. Multiple purchases of Selected Products in the same transaction will entitle eligible customers to multiple bottles of wine. Quantities across multiple transactions cannot be aggregated to reach the specified quantities – this must happen in the same transaction to qualify for the wine promotion.
8. Denmans reserves the right not to provide the wine offer, where a customer returns a product linked to the promotion.
9. Any customer whose account is put on stop will not receive their wine offer until their account is paid in full. Any customer involved in a legal dispute loses all rights to receive the wine offer.
10. The supplier of the wine will be Averys, although Denmans reserve the right to change supplier.
11. Only the account holder will be able to claim the wine offer. The wine offer may not be claimed by a third party on the customer’s behalf.
12. Customers will be asked to confirm their choice of red, white or rosé wine following their purchase.
13. The wine will be available via collection from the local branch and is expected to be ready on or before 17th December 2019. Whilst all efforts will be made to ensure customers receive their wine by this date, Denmans accept no responsibility nor liability in the event the wine arrives late or the customer is unable to collect the wine.
14. No cash equivalent is available as an alternative to this promotion.
15. Denmans reserve the right to terminate this promotion without prior notice.
16. Offer items are subject to availability.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, Denmans, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the customer or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the offer except where it is caused by the negligence of Denmans, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
18. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Denmans may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a customer from participating in the promotion.
19. Denmans reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.