Image for illustrative purposes only. Prize van will be in white. We do not recommend that you drive your van through a brick wall!
VAN COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Rexel UK Limited (trading as Denmans) a company incorporated in England with registered number 00434724 and having its registered office at Eagle Court 2, Hatchford Brook, Hatchford Way, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 3RZ (“Denmans”).
- For every £50 spent on purchasing selected Eterna, Designa and Steeple products customers will get the chance to enter a prize draw to win either a Citroen Dispatch van or £10,000 cash. There are also 4 runner up prizes of £500 worth of vouchers each to be won.
- Eligible purchases will be in respect of selected Eterna, Designa and Steeple products marked for the prize promotion in Denmans’ Connector Product Guide (“Selected Product”).
- The competition will run from 00.01 hrs on 1 September 2018 (the “Opening Date”) to 23.59 hrs on 31 October 2018 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- To enter the competition simply register with us at www.denmans.co.uk/winavan and purchase a Selected Product with a minimum value of £50 online or in a branch. You will then automatically enter into the prize draw.
- For the avoidance of doubt: prize draw entries are generated by each transaction and not cumulative spend. For example: a £300 spend will generate 6 entries (or 12 if purchased online), whereas £300 spent as a transaction of £160 and then another transaction of £140 would generate 3 and 2 entries respectively (or 6 and 4 respectively if all spent online).
- The competition is open to all account customers of Denmans, except:
(a) employees of Denmans or its holding or subsidiary companies;
(b) employees of agents or suppliers of Denmans or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
(c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Denmans may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition and have a valid driving licence.
- Denmans reserves the right to remove an entry, where a customer returns a product linked to the competition.
- Denmans reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Denmans’ control makes it necessary to do so.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
- The winner of the competition will be announced on Denmans’ website (www.denmans.co.uk) on 14 November 2018 (Announcement Date).
- Denmans will contact the winner personally as soon as practicable after the Announcement Date, using the telephone number or email address held on the customer’s account. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize within 60 days of the Announcement Date, Denmans reserves the right to have a prize redraw.
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on the customer’s behalf.
- By taking part the winner agrees to be photographed for publicising purposes (e.g. being shown in The Connector or on www.denmans.co.uk)
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Denmans, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Denmans, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Denmans may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a customer from participating in the competition.
- Denmans reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.