Changing your ship-to location may impact your product pricing and availability.
Do you want to proceed with this change?
Get £15 off Designa, Curve and Steeple at Denmans this Bank Holiday Weekend when you spend over £150 (exc VAT) online - now extended to midnight Tuesday 26th May!
|| Use code: WEB15||
Simply copy and paste the voucher code above on the checkout page to apply your £15 discount. The offer is valid from 6:00pm Thursday 21st May to midnight Tuesday 26th May.
See below for Terms and Conditions.
And if you haven't already, get connected to our exclusive brands: Designa Curve wiring accessories, Curve consumer units and Steeple lighting, which are available only at Denmans. High quality everyday electricals at everyday prices!
MAY BANK HOLIDAY PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is Rexel UK Limited (trading as Denmans) a company incorporated in England with registered number 00434724 and having its registered office at Eagle Court 2, Hatchford Brook, Hatchford Way, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 3RZ (“Denmans”).
2. The promotion will run from 18:00 hrs on 21 May 2020 (the “Opening Date”) to 23:59 hrs on 26 May 2020 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
3. The "WEB15" voucher code will apply a £15.00 saving to orders over £150 (excluding VAT) made online at www.denmans.co.uk within the promotion date as specified.
4. A customer can only use the "WEB15" voucher code once.
5. All products are subject to availability.
6. The promotion only applies to items available on the Denmans website.
7. Delivery charges, if applicable, are excluded from the discount.
8. No cash alternative is available.
9. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Denmans may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude a customer from participating in the promotion.
10. Denmans reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.