Ecombi HeatersEnergy Efficient Heaters
ECOMBI is a new efficient heating system that both controls electricity consumption and optimises heat management. The system is the most economical of the electric storage heating solutions available in the market.
The ECOMBI smart system assesses energy consumption and heat loss in the room every day in order to establish the heat needs precisely and effectively adjusting the energy required.
The arrival of ECOMBI is a real revolution in traditional heating systems. ECOMBI optimises control of the energy running costs, while providing maximum comfort. This electric heating system adapts to your daily needs whatever the weather conditions.
Efficiency is all Down to Control
The cornerstone of ECOMBI technological is the dynamic management of the energy charging. The use of the high sensitivity thermostats in electric heating units is essential to ensure greater control of their electricity consumption and to manage the temperature. ECOMBI incorporates this control system within its ESICC electronic management module.
The ESICC module includes a high sensitivity and precision thermostat with an accuracy of ± 0,1 ºC, which continuously measures the temperature of the room and keeps the warmth at the comfort level desired by the customer. Taking into account the temperature readings of the thermostat and the real heat needs in the room, the ESICC electronic management module assesses the energy consumption of the unit during the day and automatically adjusts energy charging to your comfort needs.
The automatic charge adjustment determines the amount of energy that the system forecasts that you will need and dynamically adjusts it each day, which will effectively reduce energy consumption.
Different Needs - Different Operating Modes
Apart from managing the temperature and controlling the energy charging, the ECOMBI Smart System comes with 5 different operating modes so that users can decide which one best meets their needs:
Frost Protection Mode
Combined Storage Mode
Automatic Ecombi Mode
• Silent performance.
• Temperature sensor with calibration option.
• Overheating protection at storage heating.
• Safety thermostat with manual reset.
• Class I insulation.
• Convector heating element made of Aluminium.
• Storage heating elements made of stainless steel.
• Michrotherm G 10mm insulation, vermiculite and ecological fibre.
• Front, side and real air isolating chambers.
• Storage core made of a specially designed material for ECOMBI.
• Steel structure powder coated in epoxy RAL 9010.
• Robust plastic fittings.
• Easy to install on any kind of wall.
• Very intuitive keyboard with lock option.
• Compatible with two-period off peak electric tariff in a single 24-hour interval.
• Daily and weekly programming.
• Deferred storage energy option.
• Storage, Combined storage, Convection, Frost protection and Automatic ECOMBI operation modes can be set up.
To find out more about Ecombi click the link below to download a Ecombi. For further product specifics and pricing details please contact your local Denmans branch.