BS Basics Branded Products
BS Basics: A range of own brand products at affordable prices with a no thrills packaging, giving you value for money and profit making opportunities. The BS Basics brand covers a full wiring accessories portfolio, including metalclad sockets, emergency lighting, distribution in 240 and 415 Volts and switchgear.
BS Basics is a brand you can trust to do the job it is designed for, and be sure you have benefited from the Denmans buying strength on your bottom line margin.
BS Basics, why pay more?
• A complete collection of value for money quality accessories.
• All necessary product lines are certified and approved by Astra Certification.
• Switches & sockets comply to BS3676 & BS1363 standards respectively.
• All products have a positive switching action.
• All front plates have square corners for compatibility with many existing installations.
• A selection of pattresses - 16mm, 25mm and 47mm 1 & 2 Gang configurations are available.
• The Basics range has a collection of ceiling accessories: Batten holders, pendants & ceiling roses.
• Blanking plates conform to BS5733 standard. Moulded in thermoset material with square corners.
The Basics range is extensive and includes lighting, smoke detectors as well as distribution products.
3rd Amendment Compliant: Basics Metal Consumer Units
Basics Metal Consumer Units
- Extra height – designed for RCBOs
- Self closing door
- Earth studs
- Mini trunking knockouts top and bottom, selection of knockouts on sides and base
- Maximum 19 useable ways
- Powder coated to RAL 9003
- Smooth white finish
- ‘EASICUT’ busbar supplied in all Dual RCCB and Split Load consumer units allowing the customer to select the required configuration on site
- Dual RCCB consumer units can also be configured for high integrity circuits on the main switch
To find out more about our Basics Metal Consumer Units, click on the PDF link below: